The Renogy 12V Battery Monitor is an excellent addition to any solar system and will eliminate the guesswork from battery usage. This 12V Battery Monitor is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank and will give an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen. Improve the overall performance and longevity of your battery bank today!
If you want to learn more about Renogy deep cycle lithium battery, please click here!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- High precision current detection.
- High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm - Backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously.
- Data Storage - Designed to automatically store the last testing data when system shuts off.
- Displays multiple electronic parameters (Voltage, Current, Consumed Power and Battery Capacity).
- Universal Battery Monitor- Voltage range 10V-120V and up to 500A.
- Compatible with various types of battery: Lead Acid(AGM), Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium-ion, Nickel-metal hybrid.
- Accurate Battery SOC%.
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Transparent shunt holder makes it easier to mount the shunt.
- 20ft Shielded cable allows you to monitor the battery status from distance.
500A Battery Monitor with Shunt
|Working Voltage:10-120V||Working Dissipation:10-15mA|
|Standby Dissipation:1-2mA||Voltage Accuracy:±1%|
|Current Accuracy:±1%||Capacity Accuracy:±1%|
|Backlight on current (50A):30-60mA||Backlight on current (>50A):100mA|
|Preset capacity value:.0.1-9999.0 AH||Temperature range:0-35 °C|
|Shielded Wire Length:20 ft/6 m||B+ Wire Length:3 ft/1 m|
|Weight:2.6 oz / 75 g||Size:3.9 x 2.4 x 0.7 in / 100 x 61 x 17 mm|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Very happy with monitor and easy to fit when you watch on YouTube to see how to fit it and how to set it
Shunt and Monitor
Arrived in quick time. Easy to install and does the job perfectly. Very happy with the purchase.
Excellent, works great !!
takes the guess work out of knowing 'how much battery power left'. if you're caravanning living on the road travelling Australia, like i currently are, then this is a 'must have'. works great, very happy with purchase.
Awesome device! Good price and quality
I bought this 18 months ago and once I got it setup correctly it's been working great!
500A Battery Monitor With Shunt
I bought the cheap version of this from Battery Mate. I wish I had bought this one for an extra $30. The one I bought had the same screen, but only a 1m long cable, no positive wire or instruction manual and no mounting bracket for the shunt. Poor man pay twice.
I have 2 of these monitors set up in different applications. both work well. Easy to set up & looks good.
You can buy cheaper but you will not get the nice long cable you get with this product. Give clear and concise info on your charging and power use.