The Renogy Battery Monitor is an excellent addition to any solar system and will eliminate the guesswork from battery usage. This unit is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank and will give an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen. Improve the overall performance and longevity of your battery bank today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
- High precision current detection.
- High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm - Backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously.
- Data Storage - Designed to automatically store the last testing data when system shuts off.
- Displays multiple electronic parameters (Voltage, Current, Consumed Power and Battery Capacity).
- Universal Battery Monitor- Voltage range 10V-120V and up to 500A.
- Compatible with various types of battery: Lead Acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium-ion, Nickel-metal hybrid.
- Accurate Battery SOC%.
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Transparent shunt holder makes it easier to mount the shunt.
- 20ft Shielded cable allows you to monitor the battery status from distance.
500A Battery Monitor with Shunt
|Working Voltage:10-120V||Working Dissipation:10-15mA|
|Standby Dissipation:1-2mA||Voltage Accuracy:±1%|
|Current Accuracy:±1%||Capacity Accuracy:±1%|
|Backlight on current (50A):30-60mA||Backlight on current (>50A):100mA|
|Preset capacity value:.0.1-9999.0 AH||Temperature range:0-35 °C|
|Shielded Wire Length:20 ft/6 m||B+ Wire Length:3 ft/1 m|
|Weight:2.6 oz / 75 g||Size:3.9 x 2.4 x 0.7 in / 100 x 61 x 17 mm|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Easy to operate
Great visibility even from out side the camper, easy to use controls and great information provided
500A battery monitor with shunt
This is a great product, easy to install and use a must have for any dual battery setup
Works perfectly thanks renogy
Awesome product & looking forward to using more of these great products of yours more in my builds for different customers. Only disappointment was a very delayed postage/delivery. Apart from that great product to use . Thank you, Harsha Dissa, Director, Yakka ATS Pty Ltd Australia.