The Renogy Solar Panel Pole Mount is designed for off-grid applications when mounting to a roof is not ideal. It comes complete with all fasteners to secure itself to the installation surface. The mount makes the installation of small solar systems easy, affordable and quick.Recommended Tools (Not Provided):
- Socket Wrench
- Torque extension
- Tape measure
- 18mm wrench or socket for larger hex nut
- 13mm wrench or socket for smaller hex nut
- Do not attach solar panel to pole mount until mount is securely fit, and pole base has been secured.
- The chance to strip nuts and bolts exists.
- Multiple people for installation is suggested.
- The mount is only compatible with Renogy 80W and 100W solar panels.
- The pole not included. A pole with a diameter of 4 inch is necessary to work with the mount.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
- 5052-H32 aluminum construction
- Stainless steel fasteners
- High-tensile strength
- Corrosion Free
- Withstands 50 psf (140 mph) wind loads
- Attractive brushed aluminum finish
- Infinitely adjustable between 15-65 degrees
- Precision hole positioning and alignment
- Easy, rapid assembly
- Well-illustrated instructions
Renogy Single Side 27.4in Pole Mount Support For Solar Panel
|Renogy Single Side of Pole Mount Support, 27.4In Width Support|
|Two T-Slotted Brackets||Two L-Channels|
|Four L-Brackets||Two Support Arms|
|Two U-Bolts||Eight T-Bolts|
|Ten Cap Head Bolts and Eighteen Spring Washers||Eighteen Washers (Small)|
|Four End Clamps||Eight Nuts (Small)|
|Four Washers (Large)||Eight Nuts (Large)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|