High in power, compact in size, this Renogy 80 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect option for any off-grid application. Ideal for RVs, motorhomes, cabins, marine areas, home backup power, and more. This panel uses premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells, more efficient than conventional polycrystalline solar cells. Ideal for starting a new project or expanding an existing one, Renogy 80W Monocrystalline Solar Panels provide excellent efficiency that will not disappoint.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and complete off-grid solar systems. Renogy's focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers industry-leading reliability. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. Renogy solar panels will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
Reliable Power Output
- Renogy's 80W monocrystalline solar panel can provide an average of 320-400 Watt-hours (Wh) of electric power per day (depending on sun availability).
- Bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating and allow the solar panel to continue working during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
Built to Last
- This Renogy 80W Monocrystalline Panel uses high purity silicon cells coated with advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide long-lasting durability.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP65 rated junction box is versatile due to its ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets. Withstands high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
Fast and Easy Installation
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, boats, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
80 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|IP67 Rated waterproof solar connectors
||IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
|Max Power at STC: 80W
||Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V
|Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.7A
||Opitmum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.3A
||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 194°F (-40°C to +90°C)
|Dimensions: 36.9x20.0x1.38in /
||Weight: 12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
|Panel Leads (Pair)：14 AWG (1.97 ft)
25-year power output warranty:
5 year 95% output warranty
10 year 90% output warranty
25 year 80% output warranty
5-year material and workmanship warranty
||1-year material warranty