Designed to give you options, the Renogy 30A Dual-Input DC-to-DC MPPT On-Board Battery Charger can charge a service battery in two different ways. The multi-stage charger can utilize connected solar panels or an alternator linked to a starting battery. While your vehicle's alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first! It's the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer! With multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy's DC-to-DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you're using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries.
Now you can unlock monitoring features exclusively using the BT-2 Bluetooth Module and Renogy DC Home App!
Please Note: The BT-2 Bluetooth Module requires a separate purchase.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designed to charge service batteries from two DC inputs—solar panels and alternator.
- Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to maximize the solar power generation.
- 3-phase charging profile (Bulk, Boost, and Float) ensures your service battery will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- Built-in Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) for easy setup with traditional alternators.
- Compatible with smart alternators (with variable output voltage).
- Trickle charges the starting battery via solar panels if the service battery is fully charged.
- Isolation of the starting battery and the service battery.
- Temperature and voltage compensation features prolong battery life and improve system performance.
- Smart Protection Features: battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection.
- Compatible with multiple battery types: AGM, GEL, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Compact with a sturdy design, it was built tough for all conditions.
- Bluetooth Monitoring Ready! Exclusively available with the BT-2 Bluetooth Module accessory and Renogy DC Home App available on the IOS and Google Play Stores.
30A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT
|System Voltage : 12VDC||Battery Voltage Range : 9-16VDC|
|Maximum Charging Current : 30A||Battery Type : SLA, GEL, FLD, LI, USER|
|Backup Battery Charging Mode : MPPT||Charging Efficiency : Up to 97%|
|Max. Solar Input Voltage : 25V||Maximum Solar Input Power : 400W|
|Alternator Input Voltage : Traditional Alternator: 13.2-16VDC Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12-16VDC"||Maximum Alternator Input Power : 400W|
|Self-consumption : 60mA||Operating Temperature Range : -22°F~149°F / -35°C~65°C|
|Dimensions : 9.2 x 5.8 x 3.0 in / 234 x 146 x 77 mm||Weight : 3.13 lbs / 1.42 kg|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
DCC30S 12V 30A DC to DC Battery Charger with MPPT
A basic test install without the additional sense and temperature lines. With various meters set up to watch the changes in volts and current as the unit wet through all steps , soft start etc. The start battery is typical wet cel and the house battery is Lithium. The unit perform as expected with no surprises , while on solar cell only and once the house battery was full , it began checking and changing the start battery. Excellent.
Awesome product & looking forward to using more of these great products of yours more in my builds for different customers. Only disappointment was a very delayed postage/delivery. Apart from that great product to use . Thank you, Harsha Dissa, Director, Yakka ATS Pty Ltd Australia.