Renogy 600W Starter Kit MPPT allows you to get the most efficiency possible out of your 24V solar system. With its charge controller that uses Maximum Power Point Tracking technology; you won't have to wonder if you are getting the most out of your system — you are.
Efficiency is the key features that Renogy Starter Kit MPPT has to offer; and could be perfect for you.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- The included MPPT charge controler has a peak efficiency of 97%.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use; allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed; Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid; efficient; and safe battery charging
- Timer function with 1-15 hour option
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging; overload; short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With a Renogy 40A MPPT Charge Controller; you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W (12 Volt) or 800W (24 Volt)
|Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact Design)||
The Renogy Rover - 40A MPPT Charge Controller
|Maximum Power: 100W||Nominal system voltage :12V/24V Auto Recognition|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC (UL)||Rated Battery Current :40A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V||Rated Load Current: 20A|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.24A||Max. PV Input Short Current :50A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V||Max. Battery Voltage :32V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A||Max Solar Input Voltage :100 VDC|
|Weight: 16.5lbs||Max Terminal Size :8AWG|
|Dimensions: 42.2 X 19.6 X 1.38 inches||Net Weight :4.41 lb|
|Overall Dimension:9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85in|
|Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)||Mounting Z Brackets (Set)|
|Length: 8ft||Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|AWG: 10||Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Four Nuts|
|Renogy Adaptor Kit (Set)|
|Length: 20ft||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|AWG: 10||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate; 10 year/90% efficiency rate; 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|Renogy 100Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact design)|
|Renogy Li Rover 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller|