The Renogy 200W solar suitcase kit is perfect for outdoor adventures or as backup power for your home and cabin, providing you both flexibility and dependability power with no need to rely on the grid. This kit includes two 100w Monocrystalline solar panels which are able to provide ideal 1KWH power per day, one 20A Voyager Charge Controller able to work with multiple battery types, one 9.9ft tray cable with alligator clips and one protective case for safe portability.
The Renogy solar panels use Grade A+ solar cells,multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
This kit comes with alligator clips, allowing you to use the easiest way to connect the Voyager charge controller to multiple battery types, ideal for a mobile system looking for flexibility.
Folding design smaller in size, allows the suitcase can be easy to carry around, or stored in any gap in your RV or van without taking much space.
With utilizing smart PWM technology, the Voyager controller provides efficient, stable, and safe charging.Multiple protection keeping your battery and system fully protected.
Adjustable kickstands are easy to set up and allow you to get the best sunshine only need to change in small angles, ensuring you always get enough energy. Empower your outdoor adventures with more flexibility and possibility.
Bypass Diodes installed inside the junction boxes minimize power drop caused by shade ensure excellent performance in low-light environments and avoid the effects caused by hot spots, ensure product safety during use.
200 Watt Mono Foldable Solar Suitcase
|Maximum Power at STC: 200W||Cell Efficiency: 22%|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.5V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.8V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 10.5A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 11.7A|
|Operating Temperature: -40℉ to +185℉||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VCD(UL)||Weight: 35.9lb|
|Maximum AWG Size Range (MC4): 32A||Dimensions: 35.6 x 25.9 x 3.1 in|
|Material and workmanship warranty: 3 years||Performance Warranty：5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
|RENOGY 20A VOYAGER CHARGE CONTROLLER|
|Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC||Self-consumption: ≤8mA|
|Rated Charge Current: 20A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F|
|Max. PV Input Voltage:26 VDC||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Grounding: Common Negative||Weight Rating: 0.88 lbs|
1. Which kind of extension cord I should purchase with this panel for more mobility from my RV?
2. Can I add more solar panels with the suitcase to expand my system?
3. Are these monocrystallin or polycrystallin panels?
4. What type of batteries can be used with the kit?
5. Can I add more solar panels with the suitcase to expand my system?
6. How much power this solar kit can provide me?
7. Can I use this suitcase to charging my 120v receptacles directly?
8. Why is my solar panel underproducing?
9. What does the 12V/24V in the product title of the solar panel mean? Why is it different from the value on the label/specification sheet of the solar panel?
|Please click the link to download the manuals:|
|20A Voyager PWM Charge Controller|