The REGO DC-DC Battery Charger's exclusive bidirectional charging technology not only provides the most effective way to charge your house batteries from the starter battery on the go but also recharges and maintains your starter battery when the house batteries are full. The battery charger is compatible with the most popular 12V alternators and batteries. 4-Stage charging provides reliable and effective charging of your batteries. The REGO DC-DC battery charger is ideal for RVs, commercial vehicles, boats, yachts, and vans that need stable energy on the go!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- 【Exclusive Bidirectional Charging】This battery charger can charge your house batteries from the starter battery when driving and recharge your starter battery when the house batteries are full. Keep your house batteries and starter battery at peak performance on the go.
- 【Easy Installation and Operation】REGO DC-DC battery chargers use Anderson terminals instead of ring terminals for a simple, easy connection that reduces installation time by 60%! REGO’s simple design eliminates tedious data settings and lets you switch between batteries by just turning a knob.
- 【High-Efficiency Charging】4-stage charging technology (Bulk, Float, Absorption and Equalize) maximize charging efficiency and optimizes battery levels for a longer lifespan.
- 【Compatible with Most Batteries and Alternators】The REGO DC-DC battery charger is compatible with multiple types of batteries: AGM, SLD, Flooded, Gel, and Lithium, providing a powerful solution for different occasions. Moreover, it can interoperate with both traditional and smart alternators.
- 【Integrated Safety Features】REGO chargers offer Overvoltage Protection, Overtemperature Protection, and Reverse Polarity Protection on both inputs and outputs to ensure operation safety. They have reverse polarity protection and multiple safety certifications including FCC-ID, CE-RED, MIC, etc.
REGO 12V 60A DC-DC Battery Charger
|REGO 12V 60A DC-DC Battery Charger|
|System Voltage：12 V||Rated Max Charge Current：60A|
|Rated Max Charge Power：800 W||Battery Types：SLD/AGM;FLD;GEL;USER;LI|
|Self-Consumption：≤50 mA||Max.Alternator Input Current：70A|
|Charge Efficiency：Up to 94%||Max.Alternator Input Power：800W|
|Max.Alternator Input Voltage：16V||Battery Operating Range：10 -16V|
|Alternator Input Voltage：Traditional Alternator: 13.5-16VDC
Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12.5-16VDC
|Power Limiting Protection：Up to 800W/12V|
Operating Temperature Range：-20 ℃ - 60℃ / -4 ℉ - 140℉
|Grounding Type：Common Negative Lug|
|Storage Temperature Range：-35 ℃ - 65℃/ -31℉ - 149℉||Communication：Modebus ; RV-C|
|Humidity：0%-95%, No Condensation||Dimensions (L x W x D)：13.91 x 8.37 x 4.02 in / 353.53 X 212.75 X 102.21mm|
|Temperature Compensation：-3mV / ℃ / 2V (Non-Lithium)
'0mV / ℃ / 2V; no compensation (Lithium)
|Weight：7 lbs/ 3.12kg|
|Terminal Size：Anderson PP75||Terminal Range：8AWG - 6AWG|
|Material and workmanship warranty||5 Year|
With the exclusive two-way charing design, two REGO battery chargers can be connected in parallel, and get energy from the starter battery and 12V DC generator at the same time to charge the same house battery. The extra energy sources allow you to obtain extremely stable energy with a shorter charging time and adapt to more diverse usage scenarios. To ensure that the battery charger can work properly, it is recommended that the input power supply current should be 1.5 times that of the charger. For the 60A battery charger, the current of the generator should be at least 90A.