This 5FT/10FT 6AWG Anderson Adapter Cable is specially designed to connect the Renogy REGO DC-DC battery charger with your starter batteries and house batteries. The Anderson PP75 connector is compatible with the REGO battery charger. Dedicated M8 battery ring on the other end for effortless connection to your batteries. Allowing you to use a simple and easy way to add the REGO battery charger to your existing solar system easily.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- 【Specially Designed to Work with Renogy REGO Products】This Anderson Adapter Cable is specially designed to connect the Renogy REGO DC-DC battery charger with your batteries. The Anderson PP75 connector is compatible with the REGO battery charger. Dedicated M8 battery ring on the other end for effortless connection to your batteries.
- 【Plug&Play Operation】The Anderson connectors allow you to use a simple and easy way to connect the REGO battery charger to batteries, cutting installation time by 60%! Positive and negative labels on both ends of the wires simplify system installation.
- 【Excellent Performance】6AWG high-purity oxygen-free tinned copper wire ensures maximum conductivity. Waterproof design with wide applicable temperature from -40℃-105℃, produce the best power output in any weather condition.
- 【Durable Design Ensure Safety 】The Adapter cable with heat-shrinkable tube insulated cable for good electrical safety.
- 【Tested Quality】The product hs passes the vibration test to ensure connection stability. The cable is UL1015 compliant and suitable for photovoltaic solar applications.
Renogy Anderson Adapter Cable
|Gauge(Wire Size):6AWG||Terminal Size:Anderson PP75 - 3/8” metal lugs|
|Max. Current:105A||Rating Voltage:600V|
|UL and RoHS compliant||Yes|
|Manufactured in a Certified ISO 9001 Facility||Yes|