5FT 6AWG Anderson Adaptor Cable designed specifically to connect a REGO charge controller or DC-DC battery charger to a REGO combiner box. Anderson PP75 connectors on one end and Anderson SB120 connector on the other end.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- 【Specially Designed to Work with Renogy REGO Products】The Anderson PP75 connectors on one end for a simple and secure connection to the REGO solar charge controller or battery charger, and the Anderson SB120 connector on the other end connects directly to the REGO system combiner box.
- 【Plug&Play】Secure Anderson connectors reduce the system setup time significantly. No worries about special tools or complicated wiring.
- 【Excellent Performance】6AWG high-purity oxygen-free tinned copper wire ensures maximum conductivity.
- 【Robust Design】Heavy-duty cables designed to perform in temperatures ranging from -40℃-105℃ ensure high performance in extreme conditions. Silver plated contacts deliver the greatest longevity for high-power, elevated temperature applications. UL housing material meets the highest standards.
- 【Tested and Proven Quality】The Adapter cable features heavy-duty insulated copper cables for maxium performance and durability. The Anderson connectors have been tested and proven even under harsh vibration conditions.
Renogy 5FT 6AWG Anderson Adapter Cable（Anderson PP75 - Anderson SB120）
|Gauge(Wire Size):6AWG||Terminal Size:Anderson PP75 - Anderson SB120|
|Max. Current:105A||Rating Voltage:600V|
|UL and RoHS compliant||Yes|
|Manufactured in a Certified ISO 9001 Facility||Yes|