Designed to be used between a power inverter and a battery bank, the 8ft 1AWG Inverter Cables are made of UL-certified Cobra X-Flex, making them resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel, and oil. Color-coded for easy identification, these cables have heat shrink on both ends and feature stainless steel ring terminals that use 3/8 lugs. Match this pair of inverter cables with your inverter for a secure connection to your battery bank.The max inverter size Renogy recommends for these cables is 2000W.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- Colored red and black for easy identification
- Stainless steel ring terminals for easy installation
- Unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound
- Stranded conductors for flexibility, can be bent to suit the usage scenes
- Durable for use, resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel, and oil
|Renogy Inverter Cables (A pair)|
|Conductor：Tinned Copper||Terminal：3/8In Rings Terminals at Both Ends|
|Stranding：Class K 30AWG Bare Copper Stranded||Operating Voltage： 600/1000 V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature：221°F Dry, 167°F Wet|
|Material and workmanship warranty||1-Year|