The Rover Boost Controller is a 10 Amp boosting Maximum PowerPoint Tracking (MPPT) charge controller engineered to charge a 36V or 48V battery bank with just one to two 36-cell solar panels. This powerful controller is the perfect fit for charging batteries in places with limited space for solar, such as a golf cart. The Rover Boost features 4-stage battery charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) with charging presets for AGM/Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium batteries. It also supports the latest Bluetooth software, giving you the option to add a Bluetooth module for remote monitoring and setting adjustments. This handy controller has numerous battery bank, controller, and solar electronic protections for peace of mind, making it an optimized system you can trust.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- 36V/48V Automatic System Recognition of Lead Acid Batteries.
- Adaptable to a wide solar panel input voltage for appropriate battery charging.
- Multi-Function LEDs display system information and identify any errors.
- Advanced MPPT Technology with minimum 99% tracking efficiency and 90% charge conversion efficiency.
- 4-preset battery charge profiles for AGM/Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium. User mode also available for a wide variety of applications.
- Multiple electronic protections for battery, controller, and solar—including over-charge protection, reverse polarity protection, and more!
- Bluetooth monitoring ready—add a Renogy Bluetooth Module (sold separately) and download the Renogy DC Home App for remote monitoring and customization.
- CAN Communication supports paralleling 2 x Rover Boosts in your system.
36V/48V Rover Boost 10A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
|36V/48V Rover Boost 10A MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Rated System Voltage: 36V / 48V, Auto Recognition (Non-Lithium)||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Battery Operating Range: 30 ~ 65 VDC||Battery Types : AGM/Sealed, GEL, FLOODED, LFP, USER*|
|Rated Max Charge Power: PV Input Power: 500W/36V; 650W/48V； Charging Power: 450W/36V; 600W/48V||Max Input Current (short-circuit, Isc) : 35A|
|Power Limiting Protection: Up to 600W/36V; 800W/48V||Solar Input Voltage Range (VOC): 15 ~ 25VDC / 36V; 15 ~ 40VDC / 48V|
|MPPT Voltage Range:15 ~ 25VDC / 36V; 15 ~ 40VDC / 48V||MPPT Tracking Efficiency: ≥ 99%|
|MPPT Charge Conversion Efficiency: ≥ 90%||Idle Consumption: ≤ 2W|
|Operating Temperature Range:-31°F ~ 149°F / -35℃ ~ + 65℃||Storage Temperature Range: -40°F ~ 176°F / -40℃ ~ + 80℃|
|Temperature Compensation: -3mV / ℃ / 2V (Non-Lithium); 0mV / ℃ / 2V; no compensation (Lithium)||Grounding Type: Common Negative Lug (M3)|
|Enclosure Rating: IP20||Humidity: 0-95% RH|
|Dimensions (L x W x D): 8.8 x 7.6 x 2.9 inch / 224 x 192 x 74.5mm||Weight: 2.65 lbs / 1.2 Kg|
|Terminal Range: 16 ~ 2 AWG||Terminal Size: M6-2x1|
|Communication: RS485 / CAN bus signal||Certification: CE, FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download Manual:|
|Renogy BT-2 Bluetooth Module|
|Renogy DC-Home App for Renogy products with communication ports|