The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions, but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. Suppose you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use. In that case, this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
● Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage, and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
● DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
● Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- The battery with an activation switch will allow you manually get into the shelf mode, the battery will have a very low self-discharge rate in the mode and can hold the charge for a longer period. To better protect your battery when not in use.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- The battery features RS485 communication ports—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time in Renogy DC Home APP.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Activation switch and bolts
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah||Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 4000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A||Protection Rate: IP54|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100A||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Discharging Voltage Range: 10V~14.4V||Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃||Mechanical Specifications|
|Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|Warranty||5-year prorated warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
I bought 3 of these. I love the safety feature of being able to put the batteries in shelf mode while connecting accessories, as well as being able to monitor the batteries connected in parallel. The first time setting up the app I could only see 2 batteries, but after a while of troubleshooting I just tried scanning through the app again and all 3 showed up. The batteries didn't come with any cables, so I used the cables that came with the inverter to join the 3 together in parallel. Renogy sells battery interconnect cables but they're all black, whereas the ones that came with the Renogy 3000w inverter are red and black, which I prefer. When connecting the inverter to this battery bank I had trouble trying to find suitable cables and fuses capable of carrying 350 service amps or 400 amps in a fault condition. When using an ANL fuse holder with a 300A fuse, the fuse holder became incredibly hot, even to hold, and probably would have melted if I had continued to boil water (only 170 amps). After some research I finally bought a class T 400a fuse /w holder and 4/0 awg cables from Amazon US, and they work perfectly with this battery bank. I wish Renogy would sell 4/0 awg cables and fuses that match what their products are capable of producing/consuming, e.g. 4 batteries in parallel each capable of 100a discharge will give 400 amps continuous discharge capability, which needs a correct sized fuse to protect the wiring.
Battery is well made runs the fridge and lights and charges from dc dc Lasted for 3 days without need to charge .
Renogy 100AH LifePo4
I have this battery power my fridge 24/7 in my Ute and with the Bluetooth connected, I know exactly what's going on with it. I've bought a 2nd battery to parallel with my 1st battery. Looking forward to connecting up with my new 2000w Renogy Inverter. Great product. My only complaint is that you can't contact anyone for customer service.
Renogy Smart Lithium - Best on the marker
This battery is one of the best on the market. Several key element make it unique. No shunt required for SOC. Easy ethernet connect for a monitor or Bluetooth connectivity. Only high end batteries use CAN bus or RS485 connectivity. Really high cycle life and light. This is the only company using pouch cells for a 12V nominal lithium battery. Would definitely buy again!!!
80w and 100w rigid solar panels RNG-80D-SS, and RNG-100D-SS
Warning! Although these panels perform well, the product data sheets state the wrong physical dimensions. I purchased 2X80w and 1X100w to fit my existing frame, but when the panels arrived they were actually bigger than the data sheets stated . The result being they won’t fit and I will need to return the 100w panel and purchase another 80w panel to fit now. It’s a hassle that could have been avoided if the data sheets were accurate. Great panels- BAD DATA!
Lithium Iron 100ah batteries
It’s early days but so far the batteries are terrific - way outperforming my previous AGM batteries.
12 Volt Lithium Iron Battery
Great product @ a reasonable price, delivery was very fast highly recommend to any one in the market looking to buy a 100Ah battery for caravan or RV.The smart RJ45 connector allows me to put the battery into shelf mode when my caravan is is in storage.
After watching a Will Prowse video where he tore down one of these batteries, and was super impressed with the build quality, I bought 3 for my van. They do what they say they'll do and have not had any issues. They're not the cheapest lithium batteries nor are they the most expensive. They are right in the middle, so I think for the build quality, they are great value. I will use them for future van builds too.