The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications! High in power but compact in size, this 100W solar panel is a favorite for RVs, boats, campers, and similar applications, providing excellent efficiency per space. Ideal for starting a new project or expanding an existing one, Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels will not disappoint.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
100W 12V Mono Solar Panel (black frame)
|Maximum Power : 100W||Open Circuit Voltage: 24.3V|
|Short Circuit Current: 5.21 A||Opitmum Operating Voltage: 20.4V|
Optimum Operating Current: 4.91A
|Maximum System Voltage:600 VDC||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
|Cell Type:Monocrystalline (6.5 x 3.3 in)||Number of Cells: 32 Cells|
|Dimensions: 41.8x20.9x1.38 in/1062x530x35mm||Weight:14.1 lbs / 6.4 kg|
|Front Glass:Tempered Glass 0.13 in (3.2 mm)||Frame:Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Connectors:Solar Connectors||Fire Rating:Class C|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F / -40℃ to 85℃||Nominal Operating Cell Temerature (NOCT):47±2ºC|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax:-0.37%/C
||Temperature Coefficient of Voc:-0.28%/C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc:0.048%/C|
|Rated Current:30A||Maximum Voltage:1000VDC|
|Maximum AWG Size Range:10AWG||Temperature Range:-40ºF to 194ºF / -40℃ to 90℃|
|IP Rating:IP 67|
|Diode Type:15SQ045||Number of Diodes:2|
|IP Rating: IP65||
Output Cables: 14 AWG (1.97ft long)
|Cell Efficiency: 21.00%|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
10-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Happy with product and service
Happy with product and service
A great value for a wonderful solar unit 4th one.
This is my 4th one of these added to my solar power for communications needs as well as other required needs. They are constructed as a very fine well-built unit. On I am proud to say that I incorporate in and my solar need expand.
Recently purchased this 100W panel for use on my truck to keep my RENOGY 100ah Bluetooth battery charged for running my Truma C69 DZ fridge/freezer. If I’m running both zones at fridge temp, this 100w panel is perfect. If you intend to run the freezer for several days, you need a larger watt panel or it will gradually drain the battery and the panel isn’t enough to keep the battery topped off.
I put these in use about 6 months ago n have no trouble with them I have them on off grid cabin n they run entire cabin except ac They also run shallow well 1 half horse pump
Seems great, sleek modern design and upgraded module from my previous Renogy panel.
Good to deal with fast shipping thanks very much