Renogy's 5000W 48V Inverter Charger combines AC/generator battery charging and battery inverting into one convenient solution to take your off-grid system to the hybrid level. Compatible with 48V battery banks, this inverter charger gives you the ultimate control with user-configurable AC charging mode and two load output modes that can turn your system into an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). Observe your overall system with the integrated LCD screen, capable of showcasing all input/output system information and identifying any potential errors. This reliable, pure sine wave inverter charger has built-in electronic safeguards to protect you and your system. Equipped with multiple features and modes, the Renogy Inverter Charger is a powerful addition to any 48V system!
Please note: The nameplate on the body of this product is incorrectly printed, the product is indeed a 5000W inverter, not a 3500W inverter. Please refer to the manual on the AU website.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Output with 10000W Surge—features user-configurable battery charger (60A max), switchable frequencies (50Hz/60Hz), and an optional power-saving mode.
- Equipped with powerful bypass function with UPS.
- Preset battery modes for 48V AGM/Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium batteries. Includes a User mode for custom inputs to work with virtually all battery types.
- 2 Load Output Modes: Utility Priority, and Inverter Only.
- Dynamic LCD and intelligent LEDs provide relevant system information and identify any errors.
- Exhaust ventilation fans allow for excellent heat dissipation, extending the system's life.
- Complete software and hardware protection, including short circuit, over-voltage, overload, and more!
48V 5000W Inverter Charger
|48V 5000W Inverter Charger|
|Rated Output: 5000W||Surge Power: 10000W|
|Rated Input Voltage: 220/230VAC||Output AC Voltage:230VAC|
|Input/Output Frequency: 50/60Hz AUTO Adjustable||Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave|
|Max AC Charging Current: 60A||Inverter Efficiency: >90%|
|Nominal Battery Voltage: 48V||Battery Voltage Range: 40 ~ 60V DC|
|Power Saving Mode Self-Consumption||Conversion (Bypass and Invert): 10ms typical|
|Operating temperature: 5°F ~ 131°F / -15°C ~ 55°C||Storage Temperature: -13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C|
|Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (3 Layer Paint Protection)||Cooling: Fans|
|Dimensions: 16.8x12.7x4.9 in / 426x322x124 mm||Weight: 19.84lbs / 9.0kg|
|Certifications: FCC Part 15 Class B, ROHS||Noise: ≤60dB|
|Safety Class: I||IP Rating:20|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|