Introducing Renogy ONE M1, your all-in-one energy monitoring and off-grid smart living center that revolutionizes comfort when you live in your off-grid home or RV.
Renogy ONE M1 is the heart of your off-grid system, with a sleek, flush-mount touchscreen that looks great anywhere. A 4'' HD display lets you monitor every Renogy device in your home from one screen. And with the DC Home app, you'll have the same system monitoring wherever you go on your smartphone.
Live off-grid without compromising comfort with Renogy ONE M1. It gives you control of up to 3 devices at a time through the direct connection with panel relays. For instance, you can create an "Evening" mode that automatically turns on lights, or a "Sleep" mode that dims the lights and shuts down the connected appliances.
Renogy ONE M1 delivers peace of mind with enhanced security feature for your off-grid home or RV. Renogy ONE is compatible with our Door and Window Sensors, Motion Sensors and sends instant alerts right to your DC Home app if there's a security breach.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesQuick View Energy Dashboard
- Get rid of cumbersome cables and multiple monitors with the flush-mount Renogy ONE M1. Its 4″ HD touchscreen lets you monitor and control compatible Renogy devices in your home from one screen.
- Panel relays of Renogy ONE M1 allow you to switch on/off up to 3 DC appliances at a time through the panel switches or the DC Home app. You can even set up different smart scenes to control devices together, depending on how you live. For instance, you can create an "Evening" mode that automatically turns on lights, or a "Sleep" mode that turns off home appliances for you.
- Wi-Fi connectivity uploads energy data while you're off the grid so that you can monitor your system in real time, wherever you are, with the DC Home app. You can monitor the status of batteries, charge controllers, and other connected energy devices.
*You can view historic power generation data for the past 200 days.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
RENOGY ONE M1
|Power Supply:||Rated Power 3.5W
● Power Port: 8V DC-16V DC
● Type-C Port: 5V DC
|Load: ≤30V DC, 5A Max||Power Consumption: < 2.5W (standby)|
|Ports:||● USB Type-C (5V DC)
● RJ45 (CAN & RS485)
● 2-pin 2.54 mm pluggable terminal block (12V DC)
|Wireless Communication||● Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz)
● Bluetooth 2.1/4.2 and Bluetooth LE
● Zigbee (IEEE 802.15.4)
|Zigbee: IEEE 802.15.4||Protocols: RV-C/Modbus/Zigbee 3.0|
|Touch Screen: 4 inches (480 x 480p)
White backlight with adjustable brightness
|Dimension: 181.8 x 86.8 x 42.2 mm (7.16 x 3.42 x 1.66 in)|
|Installation: Flush mounting||Weight: 286 g/0.83 lbs|
|Color: Black||Casing Material: PC+ABS V0|
|Applicable Place: Indoor||Operating Altitude: Less than 2000 m above sea level|
|Operating Temperature: -20℃~50℃ (-4℉~122℉)||Operating Humidity: 0%~95%RH|
If there is no available network, Renogy ONE M1 can still interact with smart accessories via Zigbee 3.0.
You can connect a maximum of 7 Bluetooth devices, 64 devices with RS485/CAN port, and 200 Zigbee 3.0 devices to Renogy ONE M1.
Please note that Renogy ONE M1 may experience delayed responses if too many devices are connected with it.
If you wish to wire home appliances with Renogy ONE M1 for one-touch control, please make sure the load is below or equal to 30V DC, 5A.
As for energy monitoring, Renogy ONE M1 allows you to monitor power devices rated at 12V DC, 24V DC, or 48V DC.