Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup. Renogy RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes a 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel, an Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, a 30 ft 10AWG MC4 Adapter Kit, a 16 ft 10AWG Tray Cable, a BT-1 Bluetooth Module and one set of 4 Renogy Z brackets mounting.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and allows for full control of parameter settings. The controller comes equipped with a fully comprehensive self-diagnostic system and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Newly added BT-1 Bluetooth Module enables user to pair the charge controller with our smartphone app Renogy BT. The APP allows you to view system performance in real time and make parameter changes right from your smartphone!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery charging algorithm ready 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Remote monitoring and control via Bluetooth
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections: reverse current, overcharging, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With the Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
|Renogy 100W Black Frame Solar Panel||Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum Power: 100W|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.1V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.6A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.24A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 16.4V||Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 6.1A||Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A|
|Weight: 6.49 kg||Weight: 7.5 kg|
|Dimensions: 105.7 x 52.6 x 3.5 cm||Dimensions: 107.2 × 49.8 × 3.5 cm|
|Renogy 16ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A Pair)||Renogy Adventurer - 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller with LCD Display|
|Length: 16ft||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC|
|AWG: 10||Rated Charge Current: 30A|
|Rating Voltage: 600V||Max. PV Input Voltage: 25 VDC|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V)|
|Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module||Renogy 30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A Pair)|
|Model: BT-1||Length: 30ft|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||AWG: 10|
|Communication Range: ≤15m||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|Mounting Z Brackets (Set)|
|Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|