The Renogy Communication Hub allows you to connect multiple Renogy appliances with an RJ45 port and RS485 communication protocol to just one BT-2 Bluetooth module. Now you can use your phone to monitor multiple devices at the same time! The Renogy Communication Hub also supports both RS485 and CAN communication protocols – giving you a wider selection of compatible devices. The Renogy Communication Hub is compatible with all Renogy Products with RJ45 Port.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
- Compatible with all Renogy Products with RJ45 Port.
- Monitor multiple devices at the same time with a single Bluetooth module.
- Connect to our user-friendly smartphone App, Renogy DC Home, to keep track of your system.
- Supports both RS485 and CAN communication protocol.
- Green LED lights indicate which communication protocol is currently on.
Renogy Bluetooth Hub
|Input Voltage: 9V - 60V||Standby Power Consumption: 0.324W|
|Operating Power Consumption: <0.35W||Communication Range: ≤82ft|
|Serial Baud Rate: RS485-9600 bps CAN-500 kbps||Communication Protocol: RS485 CAN|
|Port Type: RJ45||Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)|
|Dimensions: 6.29 X 1.89 X 0.91in (160 x 48 X 23mm)||Installation Dimensions: 151.4 φ3.5mm（5.96 φ 0.14in）|
|Operation Temperature: -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)||Weight: 125g (4.41oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Review Hide Reviews
This is a good product and Werth the small price that it cost. Three devices and one Bluetooth to see it all, you can link bt1 in the same app cool good work RENOGY and the app has a good solar display as well. No need to pair with bluetooth on smart phone as the app has this covered.