The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS), state-of-the-art battery cells, and self-heating function ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
● Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage, and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
● DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
● Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
● If the battery shuts off due to low state of charge (SoC), please disconnect the battery from
the discharge equipment to eliminate potential parasitic loads and charge the battery as
soon as possible. Failure to do so may cause irreversible damage to the battery.
If there are any quality issues with the Renogy ONE bundle purchased on May 11th for an extra $1, please return the entire bundle.
If only a portion of the bundle is returned without the Renogy ONE, the value of the Renogy ONE(AU$180) will be deducted.
If there are any quality issues with the Renogy ONE product, we will promptly send you a replacement Renogy ONE. If you no longer require the Renogy ONE and choose to return it, we will refund you AU$1.
Additionally, please note that the Renogy ONE will be shipped separately.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- The intelligent self-heating function will start operating automatically once the battery’s core temperature drops below 41°F (5°C), effortlessly keeping your battery charged in cold environments. Plus, this function is powered by the Charger/Controller's current instead of the battery itself.
- Incredibly advanced BMS provides over 20 protections designed to allow a peak current of 150A to pass through, deliver up to 1C charging and 1.3C discharging during an emergency. 50% more heat dissipation area will maximize the safety of your off-grid use.
- The next-level pouch cells surpass severe high temperature and puncture tests to avoid fire or explosion. The battery cell not only passes the UL1642 but also offers over ten years of lifespan with more than 4,000 cycles (80% DOD).
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- The battery features RS485 communication ports—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time in Renogy DC Home APP.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Self-Heating Function
Activation switch and bolts
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah||Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 4000 Cycles|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50A||Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A|
|Discharging Voltage Range: 10V~14.4V||Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃|
|Automatically Self-heating function: Temperature< 41℉（5℃）||Storage Temperature: -13~149°F/ -25~65°C|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C||Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Protection Rate: IP54||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Warranty||5-years prorated warranty|