The Renogy Smart Lithium Deep Cycle Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions, but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. Suppose you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use. In that case, this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
● Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage, and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
● DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
● Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
If there are any quality issues with the Renogy ONE bundle purchased on May 11th for an extra $1, please return the entire bundle.
If only a portion of the bundle is returned without the Renogy ONE, the value of the Renogy ONE(AU$180) will be deducted.
If there are any quality issues with the Renogy ONE product, we will promptly send you a replacement Renogy ONE. If you no longer require the Renogy ONE and choose to return it, we will refund you AU$1.
Additionally, please note that the Renogy ONE will be shipped separately.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- The battery with an activation switch will allow you manually get into the shelf mode, the battery will have a very low self-discharge rate in the mode and can hold the charge for a longer period. To better protect your battery when not in use.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- The battery features RS485 communication ports—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time in Renogy DC Home APP.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Activation switch and bolts
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah||Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 4000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A||Protection Rate: IP54|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100A||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Discharging Voltage Range: 10V~14.4V||Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃||Mechanical Specifications|
|Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|Warranty||5-year prorated warranty|