Take command of your RV solar system with a Renogy Complete Solar Kit! We provide basic component, and you can also choose the full component with battery and inverter or not.
This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT, one 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 4AWG Tray Cable,one 10A Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse , one12V 100AH SMART LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY, and one 1000W 12V to 230V Pure Sine Wave Inverter (with UPS Function). Let's travel in comfort with a vehicle that is both solar powered and drive-charged.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- Extremely Flexible-This 100W solar panel can flex up to 248 degrees, minimizing the mounting and even issues for a curved surface. Where rigid panels are inconvenient to install, get this one.
- Ultra Lightweight-Light as 4.2 pounds, this product weighs 1/4 of its rigid counterpart. Travel light with solar, embrace possibilities.
- Super Thin Lamination- This Renogy 100W flexible panel is only 0.08 inches thick! It is about 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
- Weather Resistance- Rigorously tested, the 100W panel can withstand extreme winds of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa. Fearless of extreme climates, backup your brave journey.
- Easy Installation- Six metal reinforced mounting holes, simple to install. You can also mount it with silicone structural adhesive.
- High efficiency solar cells-21% Monocrystalline Cell Efficiency, 15% Module Efficiency.
- Electronic overload protection with automatic shutdown.
- Built-in internal backup DC fuse provides added safety.
- Low battery voltage protection with automatic shutdown.
- Over temperature protection with automatic shutdown.
- Output short circuit protection.
- 3-phase MPPT Charging Technology-With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost and Float) to regulate the whole charging and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- Ultra-Safety-The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- Uncompromised Quality-State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- Communication Port-The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
|100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel（basic）||Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse（basic）|
|Maximum Power at STC: 100W||Rated Current: 10A|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC(UL)||Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC|
|Open-Circuit voltage (Voc): 22.5V||Degree of Protection: IP2*/IP67|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A||Flame Class: UL94-V0|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9 V||Safety Class: II|
|Optimum OperatingCurrent (Imp): 5.29A||Insertion Force / Withdrawal Force: ≤50N / ≥50N|
|Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8kg||Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C|
|Panel Dimensions: 48 x 21.5 x 0.08 In / 121.9 x 54.6 x 0.2 cm||Contact Resistance of Plug Connector:1mΩ|
|Connectors: Solar Connectors||Fuse Can Replace|
|Cables: 12 AWG, 17.7In(Negative Cable), 5.9In(Positive Cable)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A|
|20Ft 10AWG Adaptor Kit（basic）||BATTERY TO CHARGE CONTROLLER TRAY CABLES （basic）|
|Length: 20ft||Length: 8ft|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||AWG: 4AWG / 21.2mm²|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Terminal Size: 3/8 in Lugs (M10)|
|Backup Battery Charging Mode : MPPT||Max. Current: 95A|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|DCC50S 12V 50A Dual Input DC to DC Battery Charger with MPPT（basic）||12 Volt 100Ah Smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery（optional）|
|System Voltage : 12VDC||Rated Capacity: 100Ah|
|Battery Voltage Range : 9-16VDC||Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V|
|Maximum Charging Current : 50A||Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Backup Battery Charging Mode : MPPT||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Max. Solar Input Voltage : 25V||Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 4000 Cycles|
|Maximum Alternator Input Power : 660W||Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A|
|Communication Protocol:RS485||Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100A|
|Protection Rate: IP54|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|1000W 12V to 230V Pure Sine Wave Inverter（optional）|
|Input Voltage: 12VDC||Output Wave form:Pure Sine Wave|
|Continuous Power: 1000W||No Load Current Draw: < 1A|
|Surge Power: 2000W||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Output Voltage: 220VAC±10||Dimensions: 34.2 x 17.3 x 7.6 cm|
|Output Frequency (Nominal): 50Hz±0.3||Weight: 2.6Kg|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|DCC50S 12V 50A Dual Input DC to DC Battery Charger with MPPT|
|12 Volt 100Ah Smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery|
|1000W 12V to 230V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|